Wednesday, January 26, 2011

New product line unveil!!

Ta-da!
Its STATIONERY!!

I am sooo excited to share my brand new line of stationery with you!
The "XO" card in the middle is my favorite

With my new-found love of art journaling, I've discovered that I love working with paper and little embellishments to make pretty things. Why not share them with other people? I don't know about you, but I love getting snail-mail, and getting something pretty in the mail? That's tops. :)

I've been a good little worker-bee the past couple of days, cutting and folding and
gluing and decorating! The whole process is really very therapeutic for me, too... win-win!
So, check out my little shop to see my new designs. I've got single cards and sets,
 plus I'm happy to make customized cards or sets for a special occasion!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the new line! Everything looks so adorable and fancy. I like it! I wish you luck with your stationary!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun!! I would love to art journal but I am too impatient and too busy!! Plus I like to journal in bed and these days I'm much too tired to do anything before I fall asleep. Really cute designs though :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wooow those are so cute! I love all the colors :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks so much! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...