Saturday, February 12, 2011

I am so honored to have been given a 7 Facts Award by the lovely Kat of Something With a Chance of Other Stuff (love the blog title, too! Hehe)

1. Link back to the person who awarded you.
2. Tell 7 random facts about yourself.
3. Pass the award on to 15 bloggers you adore!


So, 7 facts about myself:
1) I need coffee to survive! If I don't get at least 1 cup of coffee in the morning, I will turn into a hideous harpie and terrorize small villages!
2) I have lived in Florida, North Carolina, Maryland, and Pennsylvania
3) I wear glasses (pretty much blind without them!) but I usually take them off for pictures because I think I look much friendlier without them! (And I have super-sensitive eyes, so contacts aren't really an option)
4) I'm kind-of a homebody...and while I my small circle of friends, I crave independence and usually prefer to do things on my own.
5) I have 4 tattoos and a lip piercing....but I'm seriously phobic about getting injections at the doctor!
6) I'm not really the romantic-type, but Pride and Prejudice (the one with Kiera Knightly) is my favorite movie ever!!
7) Seven and Seventeen are my favorite numbers!

I'm not going to pass this on because  did something similar recently, but there are SO MANY wonderful blogs out there that take up TONS of my time every day! :-D So I'd like to extend this award to ALL of my lovely readers! You all deserve an award, so feel free to post 7 facts about yourself on your own blog (and be sure to leave a link in the comments!) or even in the comments below - I'd love to know 7 facts about all of you!

XO

2 comments:

  1. You have such a lovely blog! I love the way you "passed it on!" it's so true, there are so many amazing blogs out there, how are you supposed to pick just 15?!

    I'm very much with you on #4. although I can be a social butterfly, I prefer my me time a lot!

    Stay lovely! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats lades! loved hearing your 7 facts. seriously with you about pretty much all of them, coffee is MY LIFE! i've been way too much a homebody lately and am craving spring weather in hopes it'll entice me outdoors more. ♥

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks so much! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...