Monday, February 7, 2011

Monday morning inspiration

Every day counts!
That's a good Monday-morning-mantra, right?

Here are a few new pages in my art journal.



and the birthday-spread..
I love how colorful it is! :) 

Today is going to be a looooong day.
I'm going to head to campus around 10:00, spend a few hours outside collecting GPS data (no fun), print out some stuff, babysit, grab some dinner and coffee, and then have class from 6:30-9:15. So I will be gone for about 12 hours today. Fun stuff. :-/

I'm probably going to bring my laptop with me since I'll (hopefully) have some breaks in between all of the craziness. Until then, happy Monday!!
XO

4 comments:

  1. I hope the day goes well for you, have a great time regardless of the boring schedule :)

    your art journal is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, lovely art journal pages!! :) Love the glitter letters!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks so much! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...