Saturday, July 16, 2011

My trip to Florida, in Instagrams - Day 2

July 7, 2011
We left the hotel bright and early and hit the road!
Instead of heading straight for the Keys, we made a detour to go through the Everglades National Park at Shark Valley.



We found some creepy-crawlies...this one was my favorite: 

We left the Everglades and headed South for the Keys.


Our first stop in the Keys is always this dive shop in Key Largo,
so the students can buy any gear they need.




We finally made it to the Keys Marine Lab (KML) in the evening. 


I walked around and checked out some of the tanks in the wet lab to see some of the research they had going on... 

I don't know if you can tell from this picture, but this is a giant lobster sticking his antennae out of the water to check us out... 

I claimed a bunk, set up camp, and passed.out. 




...to be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks so much! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...