Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Puddleduck


This is what it looks like outside my window today. No wonder I slept late! Oh well, at least its not snow (like it will be the rest of the week).
This is one of the presents my mom got me at the thrift store the other day! Actually....she didn't buy the duck basket for me. She bought it for her classroom because she's teaching a lesson about farm animals this week. But I loved it so much, she said I could have it. I'm going to paint him white and give him prettier eyes (as soon as I get a free minute).

These were actually my real present from my mom's thrifting adventures. I love these little buckets. I have a few watering cans that match, too. I don't know, I just think they're adorable. Just the right size to transfer my little herbs too in the Spring!
And now, I'm off to school, to tramp around in puddles all day! *Note to self: get some galoshes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks so much! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...